Like Christmas the National Western come every year at the end of January. The kids get their beloved boots for christmas and wear them everyday in anticipation of the big day. Around our house i think they look forward more to the stockshow than they do Christmas!
Shiny new boots
The rodeo princess
The cowgirl and the cowboy all ready to go
Bus ride to the main event
Lys and Madi in front of the big tractor
Family fun at the rodeo
watching the cattle auction
And there is always a pony ride
Caleb was excited to go until he got on the horse and then freaked out and wouldn't sit. (he loved it at Halloween but he is in a huge clingy stage right now)
YeeHaw cowgirl
Nope your still not conviencing me mom...
Waiting for the rodeo to start. I guess I will still love my kids even if they are holding CU flags...
Enjoying the rodeo
And I guess these are all the picture that I got... but we love the stock show and rodeo every year and can't wait to come again!
No comments:
Post a Comment