I know I say this every year but I really can't believe how fast time flies when you have kids. I love this girl and how loving she is. At 4 Madi is starting to read, loves all her friends and family, horses, rodeo and anything with animals. When she grows up she wants to be a zoo keeper and a rodeo princess. She loves school and keeps her teachers on their toes. At home she is a great helper with her brother and is starting to dress herself and clean her room with out being asked. She loves playing and watching sports with daddy and cooking and shopping with mommy. She will be outside playing rain or shine and has a vivid imagination. For her birthday she wanted a rodeo/stockshow party. We invited her boy and girl friends and enjoyed an afternoon of rodeo riding and caring for our horses. With her birthday being on sunday she got to enjoy a birthday song in primary and then a party with family.
Horses from mom, dad, and caleb, and a real cowgirl hat and papa made barn from Grandma and Papa. Grandma and Grandpa Haynie got the cowboys ABC and How to be a rodeo princess books.
The Cowboy and Cowgirl Grub. Walmart has these great fruit drink barrels and I made cupcakes with 'grass' frosting
Madi helped me make signs for the guests
The rodeo princess with her new horse Katscha
Horse, Horse, Moo
The pony corrall. (I found a simple great idea to make stick horses, they were a huge hit with all the kids) Everyone got to choose and name their horse.
Learning how to ride
After a VERY mild nice winter I last minute planned the party outside in the "Haynie Corrall" unfortunently on the day of the party it was the only day that whole week that was cold and windy. It did warm up just enough to throw on some coats and head outside for a quick rodeo
We had barrell racing, cattle roping, and chicken egg finding
Back inside we gathered around for some cowboy and cowgirl stories and of course had cake and icecream
and we had to play balloon simone says (Madi's favorite party game) She was very much into playing party games this year so I had to come up with some good ones.
The sheriff Bailee making sure everyone obeys the rules
Of course this horse from Shyler was a big hit!
She also got lots of other great gifts from her wonderful friends
Grandma Haynie and Grandma Angee were wonder helpers and were good at keeping Caleb in step.
Sunday morning (her actual birthday) Madi requested cupcakes for breakfast before church (at least I gave her milk to go with it)
We then got ready for church where the birthday girl requested her birthday/christmas dress and a picture by the tree
After church we had a big party with all the family. Madi requested chicken broccoli casserole, fruit and juice.
She loves her family and had a great time celebrating
And she definently LOVES her brother
Happy Birthday Cowgirl princess We love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment