Thursday, May 30, 2013

January 2013

I was so busy with the kids and work this first half of the year that I got really behind on blogging. I thought about just giving up but this really is a journal for my family so instead of blogging events I am going to give a monthly overview of our fun with pictures so that I can still have a record and finally get caught up!
January started cold (as usual) so we spent plently of time side hanging out.
Here the kids are reading their color books on the dogs new bed which they have turned into a kid sized couch
Playing with daddy

Playing trains
 
Playdough


oh yeah and more trains...
I came down one mornings to this...Caleb decided he should feed the dog, he couldn't find the bowl so he resorted to throwing it at her instead....

playing with the wooden set one more time before we sent it to cousin Will (we have a huge Thomas set that didn't match so we sent this one to him because he has the wooden set)
At the time I sent it Caleb hadn't played with it at all. It was only this day that we got the complete concentration in setting it up...

Caleb learning that he has big shoes to fill...
 

No comments: