So Denver got 2 feet of snow literally in 2 days. We got over a foot in one night! It was crazy and I called into work not wanting to drive all over town to drop the kids off and such. After shoveling for 2 hours I asked the kids what they wanted to do and they both agreed that it was just to cold and staying in was a much better idea... Ok so not really they wanted to play outside but I realized that poor Caleb doesn't even have a proper coat let alone boots, gloves, hat, etc. and it really was like 10 degrees out. Madi just had to suck it up and stay inside. She wasn't happy about it but chose to teach brother about letters instead.
Each with their own letters. Caleb learns by taste. (I wonder is T tatse different from A??)
Finding the letters to make words
Notice the hip popped out...shes a ham for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment