Saturday, February 18, 2012

Just like Mommy

Madison has become very interested in my morning routine and is constently asking to put on my makeup. I know many disagree but I let her and show her how. I figure if I can show her that you don't need a lot and to make it look tasteful there really is no harm and this is part of the fun of having a girl! On this particular day we were preparing to go shopping at the outlet malls. She came in while I was straightening my hair and stated that she wanted to look just like mommy today.
She started by letting me straighten her hair (ive been wanting to try this for awile but she never wanted to so I didn't push) and then we continued with sparkly pink eyeshadow and lip smackers gloss.
it took FOREVER to get ready but it was so much fun!
The pretty princess!

No comments: