Friday, February 17, 2012

The cookie

Believe it or not but this little guy is NOT a good eater!
He has been so picky and this particular week has chosen to eat nothing. I didn't know if it was because we switched him to milk or if his teeth hurt or what but there was nothing that i fixed he would eat. I set him on the counter to get him some milk and he started screaming and go nuts. I had no idea why until he scrambled away from my and crawled to the plate of snickerdoodles that I had made a few days earlier. He grabbed a cookie and ate the whole thing in about 5 minutes. This kids LOVES snickerdoodles and has since eaten quite a few. He also started eating food again so maybe he was just protesting because on the night I made them I gave one to everyone but him (figuring that he had no clue what a cookie was and that he wouldn't eat it anyway)
Yummy!
Happy Boy

No comments: