Friday, February 17, 2012

Jungle Gym

Caleb uses this jungle gym at therapy and he loves it! I thought it would be a great birthday present and his therapist thought having one at home to practice would be good as well. I had no clue that you can't buy them anymore or that little tykes doesn't even make them! I was grasping at anything similar when a great friend found one for me on craigslist. We jumped on it and volia! Caleb has his oen jungle gym. (It has currently taken place of the coffee table in the front room.)
He was so happy to have one of his own!
peek a boo
hey mom look no hands! And yes he has one sock off for a reason not to look like a hillbilly but because he uses that foot to climb up the slide. We switch socks every so often so that he will start using both feet to climb instead of just dragging the left one.
The king of the castle (With his pet dragon of course)
haha I found you dragon!
Hey I fit in here...this is cool!
It also provides hours of fun for the older kids to!
This is their favorite game. She peeks out and her grabs her and growls
Happy early birthday!

No comments: