Christmas Eve we took the whole family out to zoo lights at the Denver Zoo. We had never been so we didn't quite know what to expect but it was SO much fun! Joe and I have decided that it is our new family tradition.
a dressed up and ready to go. The little hat sticking out was Caleb
Madi was excited to just be at the zoo. She was disapointed that all the animals were sleeping however
Grandma, Madi, Will and Aunt Jenni
Yep Caleb was there too! I want his seat
Madi's "pet tiger" it was her pet because its a baby...
getting eaten by a hippo
Uncle Danny, Aunt Jenni, and Will
of course we had to ride the 'cheetah'
Will and Madi
cool ice sculptures
This was also a great night because I finally learned how to use my camera! My sister has the same one but she is much better at figuring things out so she was able to teach me! I love that I can now take even better pictures!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment