Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ringing in 2012

Joe and I have never really been ones for big new years parties, the past few years we have had a few friends over but that is about it. With all of the crazy holiday and birthday celebrations we chose to have a quiet new years at home. We enjoyed a birthday dinner for my dad and played some games. The kiddos went to bed around 9 and we followed by 10:30, it was great! We look forward to the new year and the fun times it will bring for our family. I hope to be able to keep up with the house and blogging better as I am trying to use this as a journal for my kids. I know its late but happy new years to all!
we love balloons
a rare dinner in the basement
caleb learned about the stairs...

No comments: