Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Caleb at 10 months!

I am having such a hard time believing that this little guy is 10 months already! And really what more can I say other than he is the happiest, smiliest boy around! He is so much fun just to be around and can cheer you up even when he is crying. He is still not really crawling, but he is getting more interested in standing. I think we will just skip real crawling and go straight to walking. He loves to talk and sing and eat! We are currently OBESSED with banana nut cherrios and anything that he can feed himself. We have also learned to spit and give kisses... His love for music is apparent and it is so much fun to see his little personality develop.
Playin the "pinano" with sister
Happy birthday sister!

Smile
His favorite part of jumpstreet
all nice and warm at zoo lights
Playin with cousin Will

Hangin with the big kids
One of his many silly faces... I think he gets it from daddy

and our first encounter with balloons, he went crazy!
serious face...

teachin will to be a big brother

No comments: