My kids LOVE the limelight and they are ALWAYS competing for the spotlight. They will stop at nothing to get eachother to laugh. Caleb now will always copy what Madi does and then the 2 of them will laugh hysterically at what ever the incident was.
Enjoying Halloween suckers
Here Madi was putting Caleb "to bed" while they were playing house. (a favorite activity lately) He was willingly allowing her to take off his shoes and socks.
This is a grumpy night. I think the picture is hilariouse because they make the same faces and even their feet are alike.
Madi telling Caleb all about the 'first snow' and why Bailee loves it so much
I have no clue how this started but Madi will sit in the bathroom and they will pass books under the door all while screaming and laughing. They are crazy what can I say? But at least I know where they are and can make dinner in peace...
Again, really there isn't much to say about this. Caleb is just a goof, I really don't know where he learns these things. And of course Madi has to show her pizza as well. And yes they were eating pizza for breakfast! These kids will eat pizza for every meal every day of the week if I would let them.
This is also a common scene while eating at the table. Bailee drooling, staring, waiting for Caleb to feed her. (which he always does when shes around. I think he feels bad for her or something)
wait for it....wait for it...
No comments:
Post a Comment