Thursday, November 8, 2012

Madi

I can't believe this cowgirl is almost 4! Madi is growing up so fast I don't know where the time has gone. She absolutely loves school and is thriving. She knows more than her classmates so her teacher is working with her on writing her letters and words and being a leader to her friends. She loves to help with her friends and enjoys being the center of attention. She is still in love with horses and cowgirls (we are currently planning her rodeo birthday party) She is reading at about a 1st grade level and loves books. I can't get anything past her anymore and she reads and lets me know when I am wrong. She is a great sister and helper to me and her brother and absolutely loves life and everything it has to offer. Our favorite past time is sining in the car at the top of our lungs to just about any song that comes on the radio.


No comments: