I can't even tell you how much I love this kiddo! She has developed such an awesome fun personality. Everything is pretend with her right now and it doesn't matter if it is just air in her hands that have become her favorite zoo animals. She will play on her swing set for hours and it has been everything from a school, store, rocket, pirate ship to the latest a horse stable. In case you haven't guessed this princess is OBSESSED with horses, cowboys, rodeo etc. She wears her pink cowgirl boots just about everyday and even though they were brand new at christmas she has almost worn the soles right off! She has become very helpful doing chores around the house, cooking new dinners for daddy, and "keeping a watch" so her brother stays out of trouble. Madi is a great big sister and it is so fun to see her and Caleb play. Lately we have been working very hard to get him to stand and walk, when we go to therapy weekly she goes to a friends house so that she doesn't miss school. As soon as she gets in the car she gives Caleb a kiss and asks how he did with his doctor, this past thursday I told her that he had walked with his walking a lot and was starting to stand on his own. She grabbed Caleb's hands and squeeled with delight "oh buddy i'm soooo proud of you! You did such a good job!!" It was really sweet and he loves the attention that she gives him. At almost 3 and half Madi is exceling in the learning department as well. She can spell most 3 and 4 letters words as well as read them. She now will "practice her books" at bed time and is enjoying the wonderful world of reading. She completely blew the preschool assessment at her new school out of the water and they said she could be ready for the pre-K class! I was amazed but we are keeping her in the 4 year old class for the coming year.
The rodeo princess with her pony "Pinky"
"help mom I fell into the potty"...what?!?!?! Yep she did fell in, at least she is smiling...
this is how most days go...Caleb can't go outside yet because we don't have anything but a 3 foot concrete step out our back door...they are playing bubbles together...
I love this little girl! I just wish she would stop growing so quickly...
No comments:
Post a Comment