Here is a little photo recap of what happened in the life of Madi (in no particular order) before things got crazy with the addition of Caleb!

Mommy's little princess helping to clean the house before the baby comes. This is her favorite shirt "I'm mommys little princess", unfortunently it is now to small and I have to find another one before she realizes its gone.

A trip to the zoo! We made one last trip to the zoo with just mommy and madi with our friends the Millers. Madi made herself a peanut butter sandwhich cake with pretzel candles!

Playin with daddy

I have wonderful friends who threw me and Caleb a baby shower! We had a great time and got some super cute little boy cloths, now joe doesn't have to worry about him being dressed in pink.

2 Years old!

I can't believe how quickly the time goes. We didn't get a chance to get her 2 year pics taken so I decided to try to take some myself. She picked the cowgirl and pony theme and I think they turned out pretty well.

When we got the new tv for christmas the old one moved to our room. I didn't know if I would like a tv in the bedroom but Madi loves to watch tv on the bed. She has even given it the name of 'bed show'

Helping mommy make a baby blanket for brother

All tired out after a great night at the stockshow rodeo

ride 'em cowgirl! Her favorite part of the stockshow

Denver stockshow with the Haynies January 2011

Practicing for 'mutin bustin' She'll be a pro by the time shes 5

I decided to give gymnactics a try with Madi and was sp happy to find a program that teaches 2 year olds. To say that Madi loved it would be quite an understatement. It is something that she looks forward to weekly and she really is improving her strength, listening and social skills. We have so much fun.
1 comment:
She is so adorable! Can't wait to play with her in nursery on Sunday:)
Post a Comment