Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Grandpa-Grandpa

We had the honor of having my grandpa (or grandpa grandpa to the kids) come visit for 3 weeks. We had so much fun and Madi loves her double papa (that is what she calls him)


Playing at the park
We went to the aquarium one day

Making a special penny



Grandpa

Grandpa-Grandpa

double papa
We were so happy you came to visit and hope to see you again soon!

Watching the BYU practice game at the pepsi center for March Madness

My Grandpa is a HUGE byu basketball fan so we were lucky enough to be able to go see them practice at the pepsi center before they started the tournment. It was a lot of fun for Madi to see her first basketball game and it was great to learn more about the players from my Grandpa. Him and Joe had a lot of fun watching the tournment games
Feeding the ducks!





Madi then convienced double papa to play at the park


I swear Caleb was here at all these events and I know I have pics of him and grandpa to but I just don't know where they got saved... I'll find them soon.

No comments: