Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Disney on Ice

Madi and I had a great mommy madi date! We went to see Disney princesses on ice with our good friends the baca's. They were able to get us great seats and I have never seen a happier little girl. Ever since the show she has been skating around the house and wants to be like the princesses.

I love that she says her prayers before every meal no matter where we are! Its a proud moment for a mother!!
Beautiful cinderella's Madi and Morgan


She didn't want to take pictures she just wanted to go see the show...

My mom had a great idea of making princess bags for the girls while they were waiting for the show to begin. they were a great hit.

Another way to keep Madi entertained during the intermission. She made brothers cast "so pretty"


No comments: