Tuesday, December 31, 2013

august 2013

Since I am so behind on blogging I don't always remember what the occasion was but hey the pics of the kids are still cute!  I believe this was dressing up for great grandma Nona's funeral Caleb has been such a stinker and doesn't like to get dressed up or to be given shark hair (referring to any time I try to comb or put gel in it) but he did make the exception for this event. 
This is his GQ look and her cheese face


I love how much they look alike

We are also trying to teach Caleb to be a gentleman. He has gotten pretty good at opening doors for girls


Playing in the rain!




She had tons of fun and then asked if this counted as her shower for the night...I guess I should have brought out the soap.
Little hockey fan. He loves playing "hockey" with his daddy stick and ball. He usually uses the table as a goal.

Little Dancer on her first day of real dance class. We are excited to get her involved in something that requires her to listen and follow directions. She was just excited to wear the tutu and learn to dance.

The annual Lakeside Amusement Park trip with the Haynie family. This is always a fun night that keeps the kids out way past bed time, allows them to eat junk, and something they talk about for months later.




Madi loves anything fast, crazy, or spinny. He favorite rides are the roller coaster, frog hopper and this spinny one. Caleb loved the boats, horses, trains, and frog hopper.





First time on the frog hopper...

in the end he loved it!


relaxing with grandma and grandpa haynie. This year is was SOOO HOT. We had to take a lot of juice breaks.



Sissy made him try to roller coaster... this look of terror tells you how the ride went...maybe next year!

At the end of the day we all took a ride on "Spencer train" (a silver train that looks like spencer from thomas and friends)




Butterflies with Ashley. Ashley had some butterflies that she had been keeping at her house, she decided to let them go and brought them over to our house to let the kids watch. They loved being able to hold them and were sad to see them fly away. I wonder if butterflies are like other animals and if they will return in the spring and summer next year.







Next up the famous Labor day camping trip with the Haynie's. This year we are going to Martin's Cove WY.

No comments: