Christmas was crazy and busy as usual but we had a great holiday month. I was working a lot and with Madi's birthday didn't have as much time as I would have liked so our Christmas decor was a little lacking, I did however manage to get the tree up and looking nice. Santa was good to the kids and nice to Joe and I as well. Joe got a much needed new car stereo and some new books on cd. Tiffany got some great dark chocolate varieties and a whole bag of red starbursts! This was how the kids and Joe helped me put up christmas decorations...
Our Newest Haynie member, Misletoe as he was named kept an eye on the kids all month long. He did a good job or getting into trouble and hiding in various places throughout the house.
Our little tree. (not to bad if I do say so myself)
I love when she lets him cuddle with her, its always so cute
and this was caleb's favorite spot, touching the tree even when he know it wasn't allowed!
Christmas morning pjs! Madi woke Caleb up early and he wasn't to happy about it (can't you tell) This tradition of sitting at the top of the stairs started in my house when we were young. I love making the kids wait to see what Santa has brought them and I think it makes them so much more excited.
Merry Christmas Daddy!
Santa brought the kids all kinds of Thomas trains this year. Little did santa know that they would be such a great hit! Little man has been playing with these everyday since he got them and can be found in this exact position!
oh wait there are more presents??
Looking at their stockings
Bailee dog lucked out this year with a new bed and some new toys
Playing together
Santa always brings some great new books to read. Now that Madi is reading she spent a good 30 min. reading through all of them.
All this little cow girl wanted was a jesse and bullseye for christmas. Santa was sneaky and hid jesse until the end of the morning. Madi handled it well when she didn't immediately find Jesse and she was still happy with her gifts. I guess santa knew that she was a big girl after all.
Daddy and his 'football watchin' blanket. Madi saw this in the store and stated that it would be great if we made that for daddy so he would be warm when watching football. Well "we" made it for him and he loves it. Madi makes sure that he has it when ever he sits down to watch tv.
Christmas mornings playing. After a few hours we headed over to Grandma and papa's for games and food. Of course the new trains had to come along....
We celebrated christmas with the Haynie's December 26th. We enjoyed a nice dinner and some great presents. The kids playing with their newest cousin. (They love babies)
4 of the 7 haynie grandkids
The bestest present! modeling her new cowgirl boots
Caleb was so happy to finally have boots himself as well
Dancin in the boots
Haynie grandkids modeling their boots
I special present from grandma Haynie. This handmade doll who has been named Natalie was made by Grandma Haynie after she watched Madison have so much fun with a different one at a cousins house. The dolls she made were so beautiful and this one is very much loved.
All the girls with their dolls.
No comments:
Post a Comment