Sunday, September 30, 2012

First day of school

I didn't realize how hard this post would be to write! I can't believe that my little girl is old enough for school! Real school!! She is attending the pre K program at a Cornerstone Christain Academy. It is a non-demoniational private school that a friends kids attend and we thought we would give it a try. I can honestly say that it was one of the best decision that we could have made. Yes it is farther and yes she is the only one of her chruch friends attending but it is wonderful. She is in a class of 6 with 2 teachers and is learning so much. She loves school and is so excited to learn. Her teachers Ms. Michelle and Ms. Leslie adore her and are excited to help her learn. She gets to go on 2 fieldtrips a month and I think it is wonderful.
The day would not be complete with out a new first day of school outfit, backpack and front door pictures! She picked it out all herself

First day of school August 24th 2012

No comments: