Joe had a great birthday celebration with lots of good grilling, friends, and family. We celebrated the finishing of the backyard with a party of about 30 of our friends and family. It was sooooooo much fun and I loved planning.
This cake deserves a post of its own it was that good! It started when joe requested a banana cake. A homemade banana cake with chocolate gaunache, toasted almonds, a light frosting, and toasted coconut....
Yeah he thinks im betty crocker...
But I did pull it off and it was delicious, not to mention that it looked really cool. (Don't ask how I did it or to do it again cause I don't think I can pull it off twice...)
Lucky for my it was monsoon weekend so my cherry pies also turned out to be amazing!
Very excited for the birthday song
The family and friends
oooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
Madi doesn't waste any time when it comes to cake
look at the beautiful layers
Everyone a little more spread out...much better!
Kids table (or speed dating who knows ;))
Caleb also wastes no time when it comes to cake or pie
Thanks to all our family and friends who made this night so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment