Sunday, September 25, 2011

Summer in a post!

Summer has come and gone and I have no clue where all our time was spent! We were so crazy with doctors apts and just figuring out our new schedule with Caleb that I think it just flew by us. We did have a lot of fun trying new things and continuing to get the house organized and things into place (yes even after a year I am still moving stuff around)


Baby blues!
eating breakfast outside

hello!

new scooter and her hammock (helmet)

Alyssa and Madison

starting to roll over

we spent most of our hot summer days at the library. Caleb loves it when Madi reads him stories!

Sadly Ashley had to leave us in August :( We had a fun birthday party for her and she gave Madi a really sweet writing gift so they could write letters back and forth.

No comments: