Monday, January 31, 2011

Funny things Madi says

She has moved from calling Joe and I Momma and Dadda to Daddy and Mommy only it comes out Mummy most of the time...

While looking for my phone one day I found her pacing her bedroom holding it to her ear aparently having quite the conversation with someone. When I asked her for the phone she poilitely coved the receiver and said "mommy i'm talking on the phone" and then went back to the conversation like it was nothing. (I'm still not sure who she was talking to...)

After spending 3 days of cleaning and organizing the house I realized that she had been watching to much tv the past few days when we had this interaction:
Madi: Mommy help me draw a horse.
Me: Can you wait just I minute I have to finish paying the bill.
Madi: Putting her hands on her face... " I need help; call Oso please" (meaning special agent Oso on Disney Channel)

Bailee go away...You stink...

Oh no there is a mess, I need to clean...

2 comments:

Matt & April Herman said...

hahaha...I love the things that kids say! They are so funny:)

Jenni said...

It's ok Maddie I know who Oso is I'll call him for you :)