Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June!

June has been a great month for us! We started with a fun memorial day weekend enjoying the zoo and aquarium with Joe. We also found that Madi absolutely loves fish and I think she will be getting a fish tank for christmas! We were also able to have some fun dinner dates with friends and family and just enjoying a quiet month! Madi also had her 18th month appointment here are her stats:
Head: 90th percentile
Height: 31 inches 30th percentile
Weight: 26 lbs 72 percentile
words: ball
bayee(bailee)
daddy
mamma
papa(grandpa)
gamah(grandma)
sit
yes
douh(no)
strawbea(strawberry)
bahbe(baby)
moo moo (cow)
rawfa(dog)
ra sa go(ready set go) we think at least
thr you go(there you go)
favorite foods: chicken, mac and cheese, strawberries and milk Playing with Shyler
FISH!!
Yummy Cafe Rio
Havin' fun with daddy
CHEESE
Fun rockies game with Aunt Jane and Uncle Chris
Favorite breakfast Eggo and milk
please mom can I have a doughnut?
hiding in the box
Swimming in the backyard with lyssa
the new playroom!
hum....
swimmin...
new pool in the backyard
stealing the cookies....
Fathers day was a fun day with daddy and was a even better day because it was the first day madi was able to go to nursery! She absolutely loves it and has a great time with her new teachers and friends! mom and dad are also very happy!
The monkey tatoo at the aquarium. She hated getting it done but absolutely loved it afterwards and was very sad when it was gone.
Aquarium with Shyler
Silly hat
playing with mommys craft stuff
Mopping the floor
Her first rockies game!
Hi Dinger! No I don't want to come closer..
Coors field has a great kiddie playground, it was so much fun for her to play at before the game.
She really did have fun I promise..
Giant lolipop at rudys!
I love this picture of her and my dad at garden of the gods park
first icecream cone!
chillin outside reading to bailee
we had breakfast with lyssa 'on the patio' they were both 'chatting on their cellphones' until breakfast came and at the same time they hung them up and picked up their waffles to eat. it was really funny. It looked like they were 2 divas on the beach patio in beverly hills or some place like that.
First hair cut! Thanks grandma kathy
She played like this for like 30 min. who knew strainers could be so exciting
Just like mommy... I was wearing my apron baking when madison came to me with another apon and insisted that I put it on here while she 'baked'
Feeding daddy dinner
I love summer! and having a nice backyard to play in

No comments: