Well another month has come and gone and again I have waited till the end to get
my blogging done!
Madi and I had a busy month. We has a ton of fun in
Austin visiting Aunt Crystal, Aunt Jenni and Uncle Danny,
Madi also got to meet her new cousin Will. It was fun to see her interact with him.
She
definitely hasn't slowed down much, we have learned the art of running away and now that is one of her favorite things to do! She also has become very vocal lately and some times we can actually understand her. She does have about a dozen words and LOVES to read. Most nights she reads her book to us instead. She also loves playing with her cousins and
especially loves it when Alyssa or
Shyler come to play!
We have continued to move and renovate the house and I am proud to say that the dust has cleared and our projects for the year are about done! Joe was able to get some much needed shelving in the garage for storage and finished off his man cave with built-in speakers and stadium seating. We also after 2 weeks of rain got all of the landscaping done just in time for the dry spell of
colorado hit. Oh well I guess the sprinklers will have to work overtime!
Other than that May brought us some great moments of joy and some very hard sad moments but our hearts and prayers are with all our family and friends and we look forward to see what the summer has to offer.

Drivin the car with Daddy!!

I look
sooo cute but I won't let go of my milk so mom can get a picture

Favorite breakfast spot and my favorite breakfast of choice (
eggo waffle and milk!)

Best Buds,
Madi and Lyssa rocking their babies to sleep

in the 'movie fort' with a snack and mickey mouse clubhouse

sidewalk chalk in the pouring rain! (I love the fact that my front porch is completely covered and is big enough that the rain can't really get to the front door)

So I don't typically blog about things I buy but I do have to say this stroller is
truly a stroke of
genius! (or designed by a mom!!) Its a Phil and Ted brand from Australia and is probably the best money I have ever spent. There are many cool
features but I specifically like that it is a single stroller with a double seat attachment(
alyssa is in the double) The seat can attach to the front or back of the stroller depending on the age of the 2 children. Since it is only the size of a single stroller it is so easy to
maneuver in stores, malls, etc and it even makes a great double running stroller. I am so glad that I found this!! (and to answer the question once and for all I did NOT get this stroller because I am pregnant)

CHEESE

Frisbee golf in Austin


I am not stealing Will's blanket, I was just seeing how soft it was.....

New monkey friend! (Who now goes everywhere with us)

Naming Monkey

Giving monkey a bath

Wait give that back, what are you doing to my monkey(she didn't like the stuffing part at all)

My first trip to Build a Bear (or monkey in this case) Austin TX. Thanks Gram Ma!

Happy Mothers Day

She kept pointing to her ears all week, I later found out she had a double ear infection (her first at all)! Poor thing

Yummy TX BBQ!!!

By the end of dinner she was covered from head to toe in BBQ sauce.

Hey this isn't to hard! I don't know why everyone else needs ropes and
harnesses.

Rock Climbing with Uncle Danny and Aunt Jenni

Uncle Danny promised that we wouldn't be wading through rivers...

I love my sister and her creative mind! She made the cutest food stands from plates, cans and paper for her book club!

Caught in the act! I stole
mommys camera and hid in the bedroom taking pictures of my self...
most look blurry but this one was cute!

It was so humid in Austin that
Madis hair stayed super super curly it was so cute all week and I was so excited to show
joe but no sooner did we take off in the plane and her curls went completely flat and have yet to bee seen again. :(

It was so hot that
Madi got to run around in a diaper all week! She also found some fun playing with water, bowls, cookie cutters and spoons!

Her first trip to the pool was so much fun! I have never seen this girl have so much fun in the water. It even got to the point that
every time I would stick her in the tub she would want a swim diaper and her
swim suit on...

With cousin Will
Birdy in the nest :)

Hi baby Will

On the plane! How did she score the window seat?
2 comments:
It was so fun having you guys here we can't wait for you to come back in Sept. Yay for having a house!
I LOVE the picture of Madison sitting on the counter w/ the waffle. So precious! And dang, you have a really really nice camera!
Post a Comment