Well it seems like every time I say I will be better about blogging it is another 3 months before I get back to it. ( Maybe I'll make that my new years resolution.)
Madi had a great 9 month check up. She is 20.5 lbs(78%) and 26in long (42%) so yes she is still short! She has started to crawl a bit but really loves to be standing and walk. She has been going to a little kids gym once a week and I think it is really helping her social skills as well as movement. She also FINALLY got her first tooth this past week which is great because she really has lost all interest in baby food and just wants to eat what ever we are eating. Her final accomplishment has been that she is now sleeping completely through the night! It really did only take her 3 nights of crying back to sleep for her to figure it out. ( I didn't believe that it could be that easy!!)
I am still working at the bank and things are going well. Joe's job is going great. He recently came home from his first business trip where he was helping out in another warehouse to get things organized like his here in Denver. His boss seems to be really happy with him and he is absolutely loving his job.
We took Madi to yet another Av's game. ( It will probably be one of the last for awhile) It was a fun game but also sad as Joe Sakic retired :( It was a great Cermony and fun to be apart of all the excitement!
Enjoy the pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment