Wednesday, September 2, 2009

goodbye toshiba…hello dell

So I have a happy sad day! I finally caved and bought a new computer. It is a sad day because I have had my toshiba laptop since I first went to school back in 2003. It has served me well for the last 6 years and it is sad to see him go.

Now a moment of silence……

On to the good news I have an awesome new computer! I can’t believe how much better and cheaper computers are now a days… Now I don’t have to worry about the computer crashing and taking all my wonderful madi pics with it!!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

hmm.... Didn't you get a new computer last year? that kept overheating?

btw I thought you had a different computer first your freshman year and got a nasty virus on it or something and had to take it back.

sorry but you just got me wondering.