THE HUSBAND SURVEY
What is his name? Joseph Michael Haynie
How long have you been married? Almost a year (In June)
How long did you date? 1 1/2 years
How old is he? 24
Who eats more? Joe
Who said "I love you" first? Joe in a really cute text message
Who gave the 1st kiss? Joe, he did ask my permission first.
Who sings better? Joe likes to make up song but I won't call them very good... and i'm no singer either so we'll leave it to others
Who is smarter? It really depends on the subject
Whose temper is worse? Joe, when I get made I just get really quite and don't say much
Who does the laundry? I do
Who does the dishes? Usually Joe, except the pot and pans then it's me
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn? I wish we had one, I like mowing the lawn
Who cooks dinner? Joe, he is much better, but i'm trying hard to learn....someday
Who drives when you are together? Joe, he likes driving my car
Who is more stubborn? ME!!!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually me
Who proposed? Joe
Who has more friends? Both - we have a lot of the same friends.
Who has more siblings?Its a tie
Who wears the pants? Depends on the day
THE ABC GAME
A-Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friends? Joe, my sisters and sister in laws
C-Cake or Pie? Yellow cake with no frosting
D-Day of Choice? Saturday
E-Essential Items? Cell phone
F-Favorite Color? Purple, Yellow
G-Gummy bears or worms? Neither, I don't like gummies to much
H-Hometown? I was born in SLC but we have been in Colorado for awhile now and I think my parents will be in Thornton forever :-D
I-Favorite Indulgence? dark chocolate
J-January or July? July My birthday! and Joes
K-Kids? Just 1 of the 4-legged kind
L-Life isn't complete without? Spending time with family and friends
M-Marriage date? June 9th 2007
N-# of brothers and sisters? 2 sister
O-Oranges or apples? Oranges
P-Phobia or fears?Spider and Snakes
Q-Quote? "when you wake up and the sun is shining, you know it will be a great day"
R-Reason to smile? I have a lot to smile about
S- Superman or Wonder Woman? Superman
T-Tag someone? Jana, Nichole
U-Unknown fact about me? I don't like to get my face wet & I hate getting water in my eyes
V-Vegetable? Tomatoes, cucumbers
W-Worst habit? Getting worried about EVERYTHING
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound? I haven't had any ultrasounds but i like seeing bones in x-rays (and I've seen a lot of my bones...)
Y-Your favorite food? Tacos or anything mexican
Z-Zodiac Sign? Cancer
No comments:
Post a Comment