Well its a new year and while 2007 didn't provide to much to talk about maybe 2008 will be a bit more interesting to write about :-D I am also trying to figure out how to post pictures so that should provide for some more entertainment.
We had a very busy but wonderful holiday with both families. We went snowmobiling for a few days with my family and were able to meet my little sisters boy friend so it was a good time.
Joe is getting ready to go back to school and I am still working the 2 jobs so life is crazy but it is good. :-D
Hope 2008 is going well for all.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tiffany give me a call and i can tell you how to post pictures, I would like to see some! Well hopefully we will see you guys soon
shannon and ty
Post a Comment