So Joe reminded me yesterday that it was our 6 month anniversary (of being married that is) so I thought it would be a great time to fill everyone in about what has been going on.
We had a very busy but fun summer with a couple camping trips with friends and family and a whole lot of family gatherings! Joe has 1 more semester left at CSU and will graduate with a degree in Political Science in May 2008, after that he has plans to take a year break and apply to law school in the fall of 2008.
I have condensed my crazy jobs into 2 that I love. I have been working as US Reports which is an insurance auditing company since April and am also working as a fitness and wellness trainer at the Lifestyle Centre which is in connection with Columbine Health systems.
We are still living in Fort Collins and will probably be here for about another year or so. We love our family ward and are enjoying teaching the 7-11 year olds (and soon the be teaching the entire senior primary since our primary is so small!) Joe absolutely loves it and the kids love having him as a teacher.
Bailee is almost 2 now and is becoming a very smart and well behaved dog. She loves being able to live with both her mommy and daddy in the same house and likes being the ruler of the roost.
Joe and I have continued to enduldge in our love for hockey and recently were able to enjoy very good seats with my sisters during Thanksgiving break. We got to skate on the ice before the same and even spoke with 3 of the players as we passed them in the hallway before the game. It was an awsome time even though we didn't win.
As soon as i figure out how I will post some pics. but for now that is the last 6 months in a nutshell.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Haynie's found your blog, I am going to link you to ours (as I see you have done... :)
Looks good so far!
-The Holmans
Welcome to the Cult! Hope you enjoy it. I'm glad to see you on here so we can stay in touch better. Hope to see you soon.
Shannon and Ty
We just realized that you are on here and blogging... That is exciting. You better do a better job than that shannon girl we are friends with...hehe
Post a Comment