Sunday, August 19, 2012

Madi the monkey

I love this girl! I can't believe how big she is getting. Lately we have had a lot of fun doing mommy madi things like shopping and cooking. She is very thoughtful and a wonderful big sister. She has also become mommys little helping with her favorite chore being laundry.

The laundry according to Madi:
The laundry the goes to "the amusement park". The first ride is the catapult down the mountain (stairs) then a train ride to the water. Frist she has to find a train (usually what ever box or chair is available.) and then it takes a ride through the waterfall to get clean.


She loves horses and will take any chance to "ride" her horse at the local king soopers and be a rodeo princess. She is also currently planning her 4th birthday party (which is 6 months away still) where we will have a rodeo stockshow. She has passed this love to her brother and they can be found playing jesse and woody from toystory or cowgirl and cowboy on a regular basis.


A few of our latest conversations:

Mom when I grow up I want to be a zoo keeper!
A zoo keeper?
Yes because all the animals will love that I give them treats!

Mom Can I have cookies and ice cream?
No Madi you just had breakfast
please I will be good!
No
(a few min. later)
Madi please watch your brother while I take a shower.
No I don't think so...
Madison please I just want to take a shower.
Well mom I JUST wanted cookies and ice cream....(turns and walks away hands on hips)

(While Joe and I are cleaning the garage, Madi decided that she wanted to "help")
her idea of helping:
"Come on guys you can do it"
"we need to get this garage cleaned faster!, Faster faster!! (clapping hands)
"Wow this looks so great you guys are doing a great job!"
(I guess every saturday cleaning project needs a cheerleader right!)

No comments: