Wow this kid has grow up fast! I can't believe it. He is now eating table foods (he wants more but with only 2 bottom teeth its a little hard), standing assisted, walking in his walker and crawling EVERYWHERE! he was 21 lbs and 29 inches long. I don't remember the exact percentages but I do remember that he was in the 75% overall. He had his 2nd haircut this month and it ready for his 3rd! He has now officially had more haircuts than Madison.
Here is his 2nd haircut with our favorite stylist Kassandra
Checkin out the pretty girls at a birthday party
Best buds Papa and Caleb
This was the first moment I realized that Caleb could totally crawl. I had set him on a blanket not near the toys and this is what I can back to!
Sometimes you just need to be but in a cage (at least according to sister)
O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree, Oh how I love to eat you! and the ornaments and the lights...you get the idea
Daddy's Star!
Our 9 month photo shoot with sister
Santa's little elf
He LOVES this little walker/play table and it is my lifesaver! It keeps him entertained and out of trouble for awhile! :)
We love this happy little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment