Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Miller Farm

So yes this happened back in September and I know it is October but a lot happened in September so here I am at 3 in the morning finall updating the blog...(dang you pregnancy insomnia! At least I am being productive in my nights of no sleep) We got the chance to go with the Millers to Miller Farm before our vacation. It was a lot of fun to go with Amanda, Shyler and Adam along with some friends from Fort Collins and the play group in our ward. They have a lot of fun activities for the kids to do including playgrounds and a little petting zoo with goats and cows. They then take you on a tractor ride through out the farm and let you pick vegetables from about 5 different stops. It was a lot of fun and definently something that we will do again next year!

Adam and Shyler Miller!
Shyler jumping over the mud

Playing in the mud

She just realized that I was taking pictures so this is the cheese pose...

Jumping the mud like the big kids

Needing a little help jumping over the mud

Picking vegetables
Ready to work
Helping Shyler pick potatoes

In the corn field
On the tractor, it may not look like it but they really did have fun! It was just really hot and sunny
Shyler is probably Madi's best friend. They really are so cute together, when ever we go anywhere Madi always ask if we can go to 'shys ouse' (Shylers House)

No comments: