Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Walking, talking and dancing

Madi has become quite the little lady lately. She finally started walking on her own and there doesn't seem to be anyone or anything that can stop her. She also has become very opinated and likes to pick out her own cloths in the morning. (Yesterday I had to let her wear her leotard and butterfly tutu. She also has been talking none stop and I am hoping one day that I will be able to actually understand her! She has been adjusting wonderfully to the new house and loves that she has toys and books in just about every room of the house. We finally moved into the house March 12th and have gotten unpacked and used to living on our own again. We were also able to have a great long weekend in Utah over Easter visiting my sister and grandparents it was great and Madi learned how to dance. She now has been dancing none stop everytime there is music on. We love her and she is definently keeping us busy!

Cool girl shades
future ballet dancer :)
Head, shoulders, knees, and toes
This is how she went to church, she picked out everything right down to the shoes, purse, and bracelets! (yes I know we are in trouble)
one hot day...
Madi over heard us talking about getting a swimming pool this summer....
next thing we know she is letting us know she agrees by playing in the dogs bowl...
keeping busy while mom cooks dinner
Learning to stand or doing yoga were not sure...
Reading her books, one of her most favorite things.
Maybe she will be the one who actually plays the piano
(since neither joe or I do the piano just kind of sits there)
Best buds!
Sleepover at Auntie Cycsle and Tot (Crystal and Scott)
Learning to dance

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I'm very impressed with your new blog design skills, but I can't play the video. Maddie is growing up to fast come see me!!!