Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Walking...kind of

So my daughter is incredibly stubborn (surprise surprise!) We know she can stand on her own and we know that she can walk because we have caught her a few times when she doesn't know we are looking, however she absolutely refuses. I'm pretty sure that it is only because she can definently get to where she wants to go by crawling or by holding a hand but oh well. We decided to try the walker again, she really enjoyed it when she was younger and I thought that maybe it would help her get more comfortable walking. Well.... as you can see she is walking but not really using the walker as she should.....oh well soon enough I guess!

Oh and a small house update. We have an official closing date of February 19th and right now the house is almost finished. If anyone wants to take a peak let me know and we can stop by anytime!

No comments: