Monday, August 3, 2009

This darn post...warning its a long update but with super cute pics

hey bailee want a treat?

hum rain on the tent... I think I like it
and snuggled and ready for bed
super baby ready for camping (7 mos)
I can play and see myself...
look at me I can play (7mos)
cheesy smile
hello you have a camera...
7 month cow shoot
lil diva
singin' (61/2 mos)
Swimming with Alyssa (61/2 mos)
the new pool!! (6 mos)

our new dino friend (read the sad note below) 6 mos
aunt crystal on the 4th of july (6 mos)
We had to stop the shoot to read a story to cow...
6 mos photo shoot
cousin alyssa! (6 mos)
First trip to the zoo (6 mos)
chillin in the new 5 mos
Bailee friend! 6mos
Great Grandma Nona Knighton (51/2 mos)
Uncle Danny and Aunt Jenni (5 1/2 mos)

So I have started this post about 6 times in the last 2 months but everytime I get it going Madi wakes up! So now I have started yet again at bed time instead of nap time in hopes that it might get done! ( so far we have had only 2 wake ups)
It seems like so much time has past that I don't even know where to begin. Madi had a great half birthday! We started the day with a trip to the doc. she got 3 more shots and had a great bill of health. She was 17% for height and 71% for weight!!
She seems to be learning and growing so fast. Right now her favorite is sitting up leaning forward and 'army crawling' just a bit then rolling over and squeling waiting for someone to pick her up. She also final graduated out of the newborn shoes so I can buy her real ones now. She loves her tennis shoes because they allow her to get more support when she stands. Yes she can now stand supported and is starting to pull herslef up on stuff. At this rate I think she will walk well before she can crawl. She also loves swimming and playing with the dog. (They have become quit good friends) She is also a great eater as you can tell by the stats. She also has found quite her voice and loves to "read" her books (you can tell how we read to her because she will make her voice loud and soft during different parts. She also has found a new love for the piano, we have to play piano music for her to sleep and she loves the fact that grandma angee's piano plays all by its self.

We have had a couple of good trips and visitors over the past few weeks, Madi was able to meet all her great aunts, uncles, and cousins over the 4th of July in Utah, her great uncle from England as well as her great grandpa tony and great grandma donna (Tiffany's dad's father and step-mom.) We also took our first camping trip. We were able to spend a few days in Estes Park. Madi is a GREAT camper, I think she slept better in the sleeping bag in the tent then she ever has at home. We had a lot of fun and since we had such a great time are looking at getting a few more trips in before the summer is over. We also have had a great time going to the Zoo, I didn't know how well she would like it but she loves the animals. The monkeys and elephants are her favorites.
I have a ton of pics and sorry that they aren't in here so fancy, I am horrible at this blogging stuff and am lucky to be getting it up at all!! Hopefully soon I will get better though as I am getting a new photo software sometime this week :-D

On a sad note we have to pay a small tribute to the little america dino :-(
If anyone has ever driven I-80 to Utah Little America is a staple truck stop. Forever you could get a 25 cent ice cream cone and there was always the big green sinclar dinosaur out front. Joe and I both have family pics on the dino and we even made the stop on our first road trip as a couple. We thought it would be fun to get another family pic this year. Sadly as we stopped we learned that someone had stolen the dino, yes stolen it!!!! so sadly madi doesn't get her pic :-( but we did find another guy to take a pic. with, he's not the same but I guess he will have to do.
As always I hope all is well and enjoy the cute baby!

1 comment:

Shannon And Tyler said...

yay!!! More pictures of madison! It sounds like you guys are doing great, i hope we can see you sometime soon.