
Her first ice cubes..(thats what Grandpa's are for)
I love that she put herself in these poses, she is a little diva already.


Madi had her first real doctors apt. this week. (I say real because I don't count the 7 times we went last week to get her blood drawn at an appointment just torture) She got a good clean bill of health and we are happy that her jaundic is finally gone. We also were able to sneak by with her weight (they like babies to be up to their birth weight by 2 weeks) with her weighing 7 lbs since she was only off by an ounce.
I am also doing well. I miss having Joe at home all the time now that he is back at work but I am figuring it all out.
Now if we could only figure out how to get Madi to sleep at night instead of all day then we would be doing great!!(any ideas?)
I Hope that everyone is doing well. If anyone is in the area feel free to stop by and say hello.
5 comments:
She is beautiful!!! And sleeping, well they eventually figure it out, but you can try to keep lights on/blinds up during the day, and lights off at night. Keep night time feedings and awake time simple (no playing) and they will get the hint that you want to sleep and they should, too! Hope it helps!
Go with Sarah and Nate's advice. Just google "Baby getting nights and days mixed up" and you'll find all kinds of advice. Hang in there, she'll figure it out!
Cute pics! Give me a call when you have a chance!
Hi Tiffany! I stumbled across your blog, congrats on your beautiful daughter! I am glad that you are both doing well!
Heather Chamberland
That Pooh outfit is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Congratulations! Little Madi sure is beautiful!! We'll keep looking back for more news and pictures. We think of you all often. Enjoy every moment!
Post a Comment