
So after everyone has seen the first ultrasound, everyone has a different idea on whether we are having a boy or girl....
So far we have
2 votes for a girl and 2 votes for a boy.....
Anyone else want to guess???
Joe and I were married June 9th 2007. Madison joined the family about a month early in December 2008. Caleb showed his face in February 2011. We are enjoying our crazy life one day at a time!
2 comments:
I'm thinking that you guys are going to have a boy. I don't know why. I thought a girl earlier and i thought that i wrote that on this post. Well i guess that's part of being pregnant, forgetting everything. Hope your still feeling good.
It is definately a girl...I am not sure if you know who I am from the CLP ward...sorry if you think I am silly for answering your question. I have had one girl and one boy and it looks like a girl to me. Have a great rest of your pregnancy! Cheramie Benfield.
Post a Comment